Are you searching for a more convenient way to mop your floors?
The Shark Genius Steam Pocket Mop System has been created to fast-track the process of mopping floors. If you’re new to steam mops, you will be surprised to see how incredibly beneficial they can be.
However, picking out the right one can be difficult. There are so many steam mops available on the market that picking the correct one for your needs can be a daunting task. But that’s why we’ve carried out extensive research and found one of the best steam mops available.
This Shark Genius Steam Pocket Mop System saves you a lot of time and energy. So, you can spend your free time doing the things you enjoy. Take a look at our detailed review below to learn everything you need to know.
Features of the Shark Genius Steam Pocket Mop System
The Shark Genius Steam Pocket Mop System has been rated remarkably high by customers. There are many features that make it rank so well and why customers love using it.
What makes it so great for cleaning?
- The touch-free technology and electronic steam system makes this mop extremely easy to use
- A steam blaster mechanism and dirt grip pad work together to clean all kinds of floors
- The fibers of the dirt grip hold onto the dirt for improved cleaning results
- These dirt grips are double sided, which means they allow you to flip them over and get more use out of them before they need cleaning out
- The total size of the pads are 13 x 7”, meaning they can cover large surface areas to speed up the cleaning process
- You can choose between 3 settings that allow you to control the amount of steam released
- The Hi control is good for harder cleaning jobs, whereas Med and Low are best suited for less intense cleaning jobs. For things like hard stains or dirt that has become stuck in corners, the Hi setting works remarkably well.
- Steam Blaster releases steam with a strong force to clean quicker and more effectively
- The water tank can be filled with 350 ml of water which lets you easily clean up to 1000 square feet
- High-grade filtration system helps to avoid surfaces being scaled
- This feature means you can avoid using any harsh chemicals that often damage floors
- At just 6lbs, it’s fairly lightweight and easy to use around the house
- It’s 47.1 x 11.8 x 11.8” in size which makes it manageable
- This Shark Steam mop takes around half a minute to heat up, which allows you to get cleaning in no time
- 212 Fahrenheit is the temperature that the steam heats up to, which is plenty for all household cleaning jobs
- Using the included instruction manual lets you get up and running within one minute from taking it out of the package
- We liked how you can easily take this steam mop out of the box and be able to start cleaning within just one minute. The user manual provided is incredibly helpful.
- The 212 Fahrenheit maximum temperature of the steam is suitable for cleaning all surfaces
- You’re able to easily use this steam mop around the house due to its compact size and lightweight design
- The water tank can take a maximum capacity of 350 ml of water, which is more than enough to clean your surfaces
- You can choose between 3 different settings to ensure you clean different surfaces with the right amount of steam power and heat to clean more effectively and avoid damage
- 3 setting that let you control the heat and power of steam provided for different surfaces
- Large pads retain lots of dirt for improved cleaning
- The Shark Genius Steam Pocket Mop System does not come with any attachments for cleaning carpets. So, people wanting to use this steam mop to clean both hard floors and carpets would be disappointed.
- You cannot leave the steam mop to stand on its own. It has no attachments or features that let you leave it in an upright position. Therefore, you have to pay careful attention to where you place it to ensure it’s stable.
- Unfortunately, the water tank cannot be removed. Some customers feel that this limits their uses over the mop as there’s no way to replace it with a new one if something goes wrong.
If you absolutely dread the idea of mopping the floor manually, investing in the Shark Genius Pocket Mop System would be well worth your while.
We also liked how it’s an affordable option too. When you consider how much time and effort it can save you, compared to using a conventional bucket and mop, you’ll quickly realize how much it can impact your life positively.
Although, people with mostly carpeted floors wouldn’t be able to use this steam mop as much. It can’t be used to clean carpets. If you don’t tend to spend a lot of time mopping the hard floors in your home, you may want to think about whether this steam mop is worth it for you.
Our recommendation is to have one so that you can easily pull it out for those rare times where you do need to clean the surfaces.
It cuts cleaning times down drastically and prevents your floors from becoming damaged.
All in all, the sheer number of excellent cleaning features make this Shark Steam Mop an amazing piece of cleaning equipment. The few downsides that it does have are easy for most people to overlook.